FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the available dates for the retreats?
- – Thursday, March 25 – Tuesday, March 30 (March 28, Full Moon)
- – Saturday, April 3 – Thursday, April 8
- – Thursday, April 22 – Tuesday, April 27
(More possible, depending on demand)
How much is the retreat?
What are the COVID requirements for entering Mexico? Do we need to quarantine? Do we need a COVID test?
What are the COVID requirements for returning back to my country?
- – PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Test, required within 72 hours of your flight departure time.
- – If you are departing on the last day of the retreat (or the following day), you can get this test with us. We will either bring in a medical professional to test you, or if-necessary, we will coordinate a visit to a medical office nearby.
- – 14 day quarantine required upon re-entry into Canada
PCR Test Note: Results for the PCR Test take 1-2 days to receive. We will coordinate the timing, to ensure you are tested within the 72 hour timeframe. Ultimately, we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have what you need to smoothly leave and re-entry your country. so you don’t have to think about or plan what you need, we will take care of it all for you.
- – PCR or antigen test (aka “rapid test”), required within 72 hours of your flight departure time
- – No quarantine required upon re-entry into the USA
Antigen Test Notes:
- – This test is also known as the “rapid test”, which provides same day results, and cost less.
- – If you will be returning to a different country other than Canada or the USA, we will research for you what you need, and communicate with you to ensure you meet all the requirements to easily re-enter your country. In your application, simply enter which country you will be returning to, after the retreat.
Is there a fee for the COVID test? How do I pay for it?
For the PCR test: $125 USD / 2500 MXN
Please bring this money with you in cash to be able to pay for the test. These costs are not included in the retreat price.
What is Bufo?
It is by far, hands down, the single most profound entheogenic experience you can have on this planet. There is no doubt about it, after this. There is no questioning of who you are… there is no more thinking that you are your body or your mind… because once you experience this… your life will never ever be the same. There is just a gentle melting, merging, like making love with the Divine, and all of Creation… That opens you to understand and KNOW… that you are all of it.
Words can only point towards it – it has to be experienced directly to be understood.
What is Kambo?
What is the housing arrangement like?
How many people will be attending each retreat?
Where and at what time are we picked up before the retreat?
Note: Please coordinate your flight to arrive in Mexico City, by 1pm local time or earlier.
Option 2: At a recommended hotel
– Upon confirmation of your registration, we will send you a list of recommended hotels. In case you want to arrive a day earlier, these are all selected to be nearby the airport, affordable, and comfortable. Our transport will pick you up at your selected hotel, around 2:15-2:30pm (after picking up guests at the airport).
Note: To get to your hotel, we recommend you use the Uber mobile app, and ensure you have international data on your phone
How do I prepare myself beforehand?
What do I need to bring?
- – Comfortable clothes for both warmer and colder weather.
Especially during ceremonies, we recommend loose clothing.
- – Hat for the sun
- – Flashlight
- – Journal
- – Water bottle
- – Crystals/sacred objects
- – Toiletries, natural soap
- – Yoga mat
- – Towel
- – Mexican Pesos exchanged beforehand in the US
- – Creative materials, optional
Also, please bring something of emotional or spiritual significance which you are willing to let go of, as an offering to the land. This is such a powerful and beautiful way of starting the retreat, from a place of deep gratitude for the spirits and ancestors of the land. For this profoundly transformative experience that’s awaiting you, and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Can I bring my child(ren) to the retreat?
However, we understand this isn’t possible for some people, and don’t want this to be the stopping factor for you. In which case, there will be someone taking care of the children who is hand-selected by us and who we trust completely. Someone who is very conscious, patient and heart-centered, who communicates in a very kind and loving manner and has lots of experience with children.
Ultimately, as a father myself, I know how important it is that you can really trust who your child is with, and be able to really let go, to be able to be in your own experience. We will do everything we can, to ensure this is possible for you.
There will be an additional cost for childcare, which we are still in the process of clarifying. When you apply, please mention you would be interested in childcare, and we will followup with you with the necessary details.
I have more questions that aren’t answered here.
Also, please make sure you read the private invitation document we’ve sent you!