Sacred Rebirth Shamanic Retreats, Mexico
Terms and Conditions | Guest Guidelines and Commitments
Our Sacred Rebirth Shamanic Retreats are a sacred space for serious spiritual work, rest, healing and relaxation. They’re here to facilitate, guide and protect the healing process of all our guests into the deepest possible levels of spiritual, physical, mental and emotional transformation.
By choosing to come and work with us, guests are expected to adhere to certain guidelines and commitments in cooperation with their team. This truly is for the well being and comfort of everyone,
If you are having trouble with any of the below requirements please speak with us. If commitments are broken we will always try to resolve the situation discretely but in serious cases Ayahuasca Healings’ staff reserve the right to request and ensure that those individuals leave the center, without a refund.
Please know facilitators are always available if you need to talk and will also facilitate appropriate times for group sharing. Also, please try to be mindful of your language, swearing is not ideal, nor is “venting” your emotional processes to other guests. Disruptive behavior can result in staff taking appropriate action to protect the space, including asking people to leave.
– Respect the land by not polluting, leaving litter or interfering with plants and animals that live here.
– Respect personal property, please don’t touch or take what isn’t yours. Please keep your possessions in your tent. We’re not responsible for any lost items and if you leave something behind we will store it for 14 days before donating it to local families in need, unless contacted with a specific request to store your item.
Valuables such as cellphones, jewelry or passports can be stored securely in the main house if you wish.
– Please respect the guidelines for diet and preparation which we’ve described here. These guidelines aree for the wellbeing of all our guests and are developed to harmonize with the subtleties of this sacred medicine.
Please do not bring any extra food with you as all food will be provided to you and accidentally eating something incompatible with the dieta (diet) can cause serious harm. If you have specific dietary requirements, please let us know in advance so we can best accommodate your needs.
– Drugs and Alcohol: please do not bring any recreational drugs or alcohol to the center. Consuming these products is not conducive to the work we do and disrupts the healing of yourself and others with potentially very serious consequences.
– Pharmaceuticals and natural supplements: There are many pharmaceuticals and natural supplements that are not compatible with these medicines. Please advise us well in advance of any medication you are taking.
– Medical conditions: Guests are required to honestly disclose all medical conditions (past and present) at the time of applying. This includes pregnancy, mental, physical or psychological conditions, physical injuries, ailments, diseases or disabilities.
– Safety, emergencies and liability: In cases of emergency we will do our very best to get all guests the help they need. However, please be mindful of safety at all times, such as wearing shoes and using a flashlight when you move around at night.
Do not wander off during or after the ceremonies and please do not interfere with the local flora or fauna. If you require medical attention, we will take responsibility for assisting you to the nearest appropriate facility, however any medical costs are the guests own responsibility.
By booking a retreat with us, guests express an understanding of and full responsibility for the risks they may encounter here. Neither Sacred Rebirth Shamanic Retreats as a healing center, YourHighestTruth.com as a website, nor any of the curanderos, shamans, facilitators, hosts, employees or anyone else involved are responsible for any injury to guests that may occur on the way to this center, during your retreat, or after your retreat, and it is understood that guests absolve the center and website of any such responsibility at the time of applying.
– Commitment to the process: At times this can be a difficult emotional and physical process for some people. We will support you to complete your retreat, as we know this is for your ultimate well being and we have been through these challenges ourselves. However, free-will prevails and if you do decide to leave before the completion of your retreat, you are not entitled to a refund.
– Technology: Please keep use of technology as limited as possible. This is a conscious space for deep inner work and deepening presence. The radiation emitted, as well as unconscious habits that are associated with technology, often take us (and others) out of this very valuable process. Please do your best, if completely necessary, to use technology around as few people as possible. We have a set schedule for when we have wi-fi available, and we recommend it’s use only for very important messages. This is the space to step away from it all.
– Deposits and Cancellations: For our retreats, we require a minimum of 50% of the cost of your retreat, in order to confirm your registration. In order to best support you in moving forward with your decision to do this retreat, the Cancellation Policy is as follows:
Sacred Rebirth Shamanic Retreats Refund Policy
– You may cancel your retreat within 7 days of registering/having made your payment for a full refund minus a 20% processing fee. The processing fee is not negotiable for any reason.
– You may cancel your retreat up to 21 days before it begins, to receive a 50% refund off your payment. You may also choose a different retreat date.
– Within 14 days of the start of the retreat, no refunds are available.
– We recommend purchasing travel insurance, which would take care of your fees in case of cancellations or problems in your travels.
– If there is any problems and you are delayed because of travel issues, we would still like you to join us, even if that is a a day late. Please stay in contact with us and we’ll get you picked up or brought to the retreat.
– Any obstacles or choosing from you not to come to the retreat because of circumstance out of our hands, e.g. travel issues, family emergencies, etc. and you choose not to join us, we will not refund. But we will be happy to allow you to join a later retreat, that has openings and works for your schedule.
With SO much love, committed to love, healing & awakening for us all,